Monday, August 18, 2008

i'm in a new house, in a new city, about to go to a new school and trying to find a new job. The newness is overwhelming around me lately.
And i feel just slightly overwhelmed by it all. so this blog will contain only the bare fact:

Fact 1. I really like my place. It's old and wooden and will probably drafty as hell come winter, but i like it. And I also like my roommates. They are nice and talkative and pretty laid back it seems. So my living arrangements are a 8 out of 10.

Fact 2. I need a job. At this point i would take almost anything (except serving people burgers or telling them to buy clothes. I'm not that low yet) Ideally i would like to do something in the city with youth. But I'm not too hopeful for that right now. I just want to be able to earn a check.

fact 3. I don't miss home...but i miss a couple of people.

No comments: