Thursday, November 13, 2008

Monday is my birthday...I'll be 25.

The truth is my major birthdays have been kind of a bust. 20 was good, I don't really remember what I did, but I'm sure it was exciting and meaningful. Full of exciting misadventure and deep realizations of the existential nature of self and man.

But since then They have been kind of a bust:
18: I was in school and very angsty. This wasn't special for my 18th birthday, i was angsty all the time. But still...it carried over.
21: I was stuck in the township. Sure i was in south africa but i couldn't go out of the base walls and i was really busy being melodramatic about a girl...girls, psh.

And now it's time for my 25th. I have school durring the day but refuse to sit at home doing homework and feeling sorry for myself...

So what should i do? suggestions?

5 comments:

nicole said...

good luck outdoing 24...i'm just sayin'

Anonymous said...

come home.

i'll make all your wildest dreams come true.

in a totally platonic way.

Anonymous said...

have fun on your birthday. I can't think of anything for you to do.

Katie and I would like your address...again. I seem to have lost it.

Erin

Anonymous said...

your myspace says that you are 23, by the way. you're not...
Erin

Oh Shunta! said...

let my have my delusions erin