Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is the conundrum of my life right now...

I think i made a mistake in deciding to live off campus. I'm sick of the drive, I'm sick of not knowing anyone. I'm sick of being too far away from anything to participate in anything.

So my choices are, slug it out or move onto campus.

The problem with slugging it out is that I won't be proactively working to change anything. I don't like that. It makes me feel powerless.

The problem with moving on campus is that I won't have anywhere to live for the summer.

The best thing would be to find a place with someone off campus but still near campus, but I have no idea where to find that person.

what to do, what to do, what to do.

-sigh.

1 comment:

Gabe said...

dude, you need to find a church and get involved. start serving and working in ministry. youll find friends and grow in them so fast its not funny. seriously, find a church and go buck nutty.