Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Why i'm in a good mood.

I am in a fantastic mood right now, and it's for a few different reasons. They are the following.

1. I skipped my 8:30 class and slept in a little bit.
2. I just took a test...KILLED IT!!
3. I got a new job, i'm a server at a dennies/type restaurant and will soon be saying goodbye to the dishwasher in a cafeteria where i have a slogging away.
4. I realized I may have a unnatural love for the church I go to now ( circleofhope.net ), even to the point where i have joined a small group. This may not seem like a big deal to most but it really is to me. perhaps i'll expound on this later.
5. I'm pretty sure my facial hair comes in thicker here.
6. The weather is fantastic today. It's like the sky is happy with me. It's sunny, cool and breezy. The kind of weather that makes me breath deeply a lot because i like the smell of it.
7. I got a package in the mail from my friend Jolene. AkA: jo jo, aka: itchy. When i was about to leave she went around to all the corona folk i love and got them to pur goodbye messages on tape. She then spent the last...i don't know how long...slogging over it editing. The results came in the mail today. I felt physically warm with love I don't deserve, which i'm pretty sure is grace. She's my favorite person now.

So there they are, all the reasons for my general feeling of peace and well being.

Maby there is some kind of higher power I should show gratitude to...

-mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... I'm going to pretend that you didn't just say that Jo Jo is your favorite person.

Did my mail mean nothing to you?!

Jolene Nicole said...

Don't hate B... don't hate!

There's enough of Shunta to go around.

Glad you enjoyed the video Mike; twas the least I could do.